Nisi Exuviae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nisi Exuviae

Dark Past- Good At Heart.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Be Sure To Read Everything- And Enjoy Your Stay.. Welcome To The Family. c:
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "Ok, Great why is the server down THIS time?" Cas answers
Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 pm by Sage Blackrose

» Contests. Please Read.
Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:09 am by Raw/Karv

» Ranks (Must Read)
Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 am by -DollFace-

» Rules, MUST FOLLOW!!
Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 am by -DollFace-

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is ozyrharmo

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 46 subjects
Top posters
-DollFace-
Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! I_vote_lcapRules, MUST FOLLOW!! I_voting_barRules, MUST FOLLOW!! I_vote_rcap 
Avunaye
Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! I_vote_lcapRules, MUST FOLLOW!! I_voting_barRules, MUST FOLLOW!! I_vote_rcap 
Raw/Karv
DeathGod
Lortirea
MysticDarkness
Sage Blackrose
TheFireInside
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:08 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! Screenshot2012-06-03at53946PM nex1-1
Nisi Exuviae

Rules, MUST FOLLOW!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-DollFace-
Admin
Admin
-DollFace-

Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules, MUST FOLLOW!!   Rules, MUST FOLLOW!! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 am

---- REQUIREMENTS OF JOINING ----
1. If Your A Low Rank YOU MUST Be All Black, You May Have Any Color Eye. The Only Eyes Your Able To Have- Is One Without A White Outlining, So No "Normal" Stuff.. Abnormal!!
2. If Your A HIGH Rank You May Have Any Dark Colored Markings. (Red, Blue, Purple, Even Hot Pink.. Go Nuts, NO YELLOWSHIT THOUGH!! D:< )
3. FOR ALPHAS!! You May Have ANY Color Pelt.. ANY Color Marking.

-- HIGH RANKS That Are Able To Change Pelt Color AND Marking Colors --
Alphas
Betas
Deltas
Shaman
Adviser
Warlord(s) (Only Accepting 2)
Executioner (Accepting 2 Only)

-- Dim Markings --
Lead Warrior
Lead Assassin
Teacher(s)
Elders
Sage
The Last Resorts

-- All Black --
Warriors
Assassins
Guards
Youngling Sitter
Omega
Youngsters
Subordinents

---- OOC RULES ----

1. Literate
2. NO GodModding
3. No Marry-Sueing.. (Don't Make Your Charrie Immune To EVERYTHING!!)
4. When Creating Your Unrealistic (Or Realistic) Character.. Make It Make Sense!! Be Able To Explain How Your Character Can Fly.. How Your Character Got That Weird Glow To It's Eye.. Etc!! Can't Explan It? Don't Create It!
5. RESPECT Everyone.. Got A Problem With Someone? Tell A Higher Rank.
6. So.. While We RP (Or If We Do) What You Know OOC- Your Character Might NOT! So.. Don't Randomly.. Bring Something Up Your Character Hasn't Noticed Yet Or.. Something.. <.<
7. NO TROLLING!! If Your Doing It For Shits & Giggles- Make Sure The Other Person Knows It.. Don't Play Dumb.. : /

---- HIGH RANKING RULES ----

1. Respect Your Fellow High Ranks And Your Members- Listen To What They Have To Say!!
2. Alpha's (And RP Leaders Who Are /Not/ Alphas) Are The Only Ones Who Can Kick ANYONE Out Of This Group!! If Your A Beta.. Delta.. Etc.. Don't Threaten IT- Because You Could Get Demoted..!!
3. Be Active!! I Mean Like.. 4 Times A Week Active!! As Active As You Can Possibly Get!! Failure To Do This- Will Result In An Immediate Demotion/Kick!!
4. Don't Abuse Your Powers As A High Rank! Don't Over Due It.. We (Alphas/RP Leaders) Will & Can Kick You!! Unsure On What To Do? Ask Your Alphas/RP Leaders.
5. Your Here For Your Clan.. Keep It In Order, And Be Professional! This Is A General Rule- But This Is An IMPORTANT One For You, BE PROFESSIONAL!!
6. If There Is A Clan Fight.. And It Isn't Scheduled (Properly Asked To Fight For A Rank, Or A Challenge.. Etc) Don't Barge In!! If It's To Keep Peace For The ENTIRE Clan- Then You May Stop The Fight.

---- IC RULES ----

1. Respect Your Clan Mates.
2. No Insta Mates Unless You Join The Clan WITH A Mate.
3. You May Not Have Pups, Kits, W/e!! Unless You Ask The Alphas- If You Are Mateless With A Pup/Kit/W/e- One Of The Alpha's Would Be That Child's Father/Mother!
4. AGING!! You MUST Wait 3 Weeks Before You Age Onto The Next State!! (Pup, To Young Adult, To Adult) You May Stay A Pup Or.. Young Adult For Longer Than 3 Weeks If You So Choose.
5. Mating Is A Privilege- Remember That.. <.< (USE WHISPER FOR GOD SAKES!!)
6. Must Take Of Your Friggin' Pups- Don't Just Leave It Alone If It's A Newborn! (I Hate This..)
7. If Your Preggerz- You Must Wait 3 Weeks Before Giving Birth.
8. Follow Your Ranking Jobs!! If Your A Hunter Of Any Kind- Do Your Job.. A Warrior? DO YOUR JOB!! And Then Some.. c:

---- MAP RULES ----

1. DON'T GIVE IT OUT TO ANYONE!! (Unless It's Public- Go Ape Shit.)
2. Don't Wander Out Of Your Territory (Younglings Especially) To Much- Gets Annoying. (If We Have Separate Territories)
3. Enjoy.. c:

Back to top Go down
https://nisiexuv.forumotion.com

Rules, MUST FOLLOW!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nisi Exuviae :: Categories :: General-
Jump to: