Nisi Exuviae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nisi Exuviae

Dark Past- Good At Heart.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Be Sure To Read Everything- And Enjoy Your Stay.. Welcome To The Family. c:
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» "Ok, Great why is the server down THIS time?" Cas answers
Ranks (Must Read) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 pm by Sage Blackrose

» Contests. Please Read.
Ranks (Must Read) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:09 am by Raw/Karv

» Ranks (Must Read)
Ranks (Must Read) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 am by -DollFace-

» Rules, MUST FOLLOW!!
Ranks (Must Read) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:43 am by -DollFace-

Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is ozyrharmo

Our users have posted a total of 79 messages in 46 subjects
Top posters
-DollFace-
Ranks (Must Read) I_vote_lcapRanks (Must Read) I_voting_barRanks (Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
Avunaye
Ranks (Must Read) I_vote_lcapRanks (Must Read) I_voting_barRanks (Must Read) I_vote_rcap 
Raw/Karv
DeathGod
Lortirea
MysticDarkness
Sage Blackrose
TheFireInside
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:08 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Ranks (Must Read) Screenshot2012-06-03at53946PM nex1-1
Nisi Exuviae

Ranks (Must Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-DollFace-
Admin
Admin
-DollFace-

Ranks (Must Read) Empty
PostSubject: Ranks (Must Read)   Ranks (Must Read) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 am

Plz Put Your Rank Sign Behind Your Name. Taken= **

Alpha Male *The Undying* (Sire) Leader Of The Clan ++ExA++

**Alpha Female *The Undying* (Mistress) Leader Of The Clan ++ ExA ++
-DollFace-

**The Adviser: They're The Domoes- The Leaders Helpers- They Help Leaders With Decisions And Help Give Advice Around The Clan (High Rank) ++ ExI ++
Lortirea

**Beta Male *The Diplomat* (Master) (High Rank) ++ NxII ++

**Beta Female *The Diplomat* (Mastress) (High Rank) ++ NxII ++
Raw/Karv

**Delta Male *The Exalted* (Ducere) (High Rank) ++ NII ++
Peanuts

**Delta Female *The Exalted* (Ducres) (High Rank) ++ NII ++
Avunaye (Cascade's new name)

Lead Assassin *Death's Demise* (Stilio) These Guys Are Stealthy, Soft Footed- As Well AS Quick Witted And Experienced RPers. (High Rank) ++ Nxx ++

Lead Warrior *Obsidian Slayer* (Brute) Just What They Are- Brutes, They Can Take Pleanty Of Hits- But They're Awefully Slow In Agility. (High Rank) ++ NXa ++

Assassin *The Seekers* (Reptant) Soft Footed- Followers Of The Lead Assassin. They're Quiet Bloodthirsty.. And Can Flex VERY Well- Almost As If They Had No Spine.. ++ Nx ++

Warrior *Crusader* (Cruor) Toughies- Tanks. Can Take Many Hits, And Give Hard Blows- They're Cocky Bastards.. They Follow The Lead Warrior ++ NX ++

RagDolls: Personal Servents To The Betas, Deltas, Alphas and the Adviser. They Do They're Every Bidding- Entertain, Fight Each Other, Small Jobs.. Even To Bring Them Little Snacks. (Often Gets Made A Fool Of And Beaten.. Also A Punishment Deranking) They Stay At They're "Masters" Side(s) At ALL Times. ++ Nd ++

Elder: Retired Fighters. Wise. ++ EIIx ++

Shaman *WitchDr/Astral Caller* Talk To The Beyond, Can Astral Project Into Your Mind, Project Dead Beings And Take On Their Appearance (For A Short Time). Knows Many Potions, Many Spells, Many Chants. (High Rank) ++ NExS ++

Sage *StarCaller* Shamans In Training- Gathers Herbs. (Semi High Rank) ++ NExC ++

Teachers: Teach Basics To Tiflings (Small Spells, Agility, And Strength.) (Semi High Rank, Prefer Experienced RPer) ++ Nt ++

Guards *Tyros* Gaurds The Territory, And The Clan's Members. They Are Both Skilled In Agility And Strength. ++ NgI ++

The Last Resorts *The Insane* CRAZY!! They're Like Rabid Dogs!! They ARE The Definition Of ASYLUM. With Slobber Flyng Everywhere Thy Shake They're Head's And Snarl Out- With Barely Any Mind, The Only Ones They Honestly Listen To Are Their High Ranks. With Long Snakey Tongues, No Eyes- They Use Their Sensative Bodies And Senses To Find They'er Way- Excellent Fighters, Agility Masters. Hard To Control. (For The Most Detailed And Creative RPers) ++ NIx ++

Youngling Sitter *The Noble* Simple, Watch The Tiflings! ++ NsY ++

The Executer *The Hallowed* They Execute Those Within' The Clan (Ordered By The Alphas) Help Guard. They Have A Cocky And Tough Attitude, Often Experienced In Fighting. Very Grumpy. (Semi High Rank)
++ NIx ++
DeathGod

Warlord: Casters, Producing Dark Magix. They Stand By High Ranks At All Times, Including Lead Warriors, And Assassins. (High Ranks) ++ ExU ++

Youngsters *Tifling* Youngsters. ++ Ne ++

Omega *Grunts* Lowest Ranking.. Often Get Beatings Out Of Random. ++ NnI ++

Subordinents: Unranked, Un-initiated. Waiting To See They're Potential. ++ Nr ++
Back to top Go down
https://nisiexuv.forumotion.com

Ranks (Must Read)
Page 1 of 1